JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$265
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Savage 110 30 06. Unique opportunity. I stripped the stock on this nice rifle to breath some new life into it. It is in over all really good condition, but the finish on the stock needed work. With the stock now stripped the wood is in really good condition and ready for something new. It is down to bare wood. Have you ever wanted to buy a rifle and refinish the stock to your liking, but the task of removing the old finish seemed to daunting? Then this is the rifle for you. These rifles are known for being very accurate and now you have the opportunity to add your special touch to it to make it your own. Add lacquer for a natural finish, stain and finish, painted it, etc., the possibilities are endless. Don't pass this opportunity up. I am including Weaver style see through scope rings and a Tasco 3x9-40 Silver Antler scope which is clear and also in good condition. Buyer pays background and transfer fees to be completed at State Street Pawn in Salem. No shipping or trades.

6688035C-0C9B-4433-A49F-3DD401D888B8.jpeg 14EF9583-5E59-4178-83CA-D844AEADA19B.jpeg 099B8105-546A-46A4-8FAE-55B88FC49D55.jpeg 5FBC5804-FE00-43C4-B10F-6FE7E176F968.jpeg 5AD943D5-ECFE-489F-AC38-8604209A41CD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Any notable issues with accuracy or barrel ? Also, would have to come from Vancouver. Hopefully the transaction would not be a problem with your FFL pawn shop.

Any notable issues with accuracy or barrel ? Also, would have to come from Vancouver. Hopefully the transaction would not be a problem with your FFL pawn shop.
No accuracy issues and just normal wear for the barrel over the years and bore is good. Are you an Oregon resident (have an oregon drivers license or ID)?

No, WA resident and ID. Feel free to PM me for further conversation. I can't initiate a PM since I am too new on the site.
I double checked this AM and confirmed that Oregon unfortunately does not allow out state residence to do in state firearms transfers, so unfortunately doesn't look like we would be able to do the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.