JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well i picked up a savage scout in 308 from another member here. I was worryed about it having the mag seating issue i have herd about, but after a few trys i concluded that the issue was only operator error. The mag fells like the 10th round is going to make it shadder.Feeding the first round is a trick, but the other 9 i had no problem with.
The accue stock is unneeded if you shoot the iron sights and the cheek rizer is really uncomfortable also. Its a Realy solid build tho and feels like you could beat of a grizzly bear with it. Would be nice if they came with a laminate stock like the ruger scout but what ever.
Over all tho i would recomend this rifle. Put some white paint on the front sight, load her up, and jack some rounds in her. Would be a great hunting rifle for the brush or as a tracking/hiking gun. But would,be nice if they came in a better big bore caliber the 450 bushmaster Just dosnt pencil out for a bolt gun imo.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top