JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well i picked up a savage scout in 308 from another member here. I was worryed about it having the mag seating issue i have herd about, but after a few trys i concluded that the issue was only operator error. The mag fells like the 10th round is going to make it shadder.Feeding the first round is a trick, but the other 9 i had no problem with.
The accue stock is unneeded if you shoot the iron sights and the cheek rizer is really uncomfortable also. Its a Realy solid build tho and feels like you could beat of a grizzly bear with it. Would be nice if they came with a laminate stock like the ruger scout but what ever.
Over all tho i would recomend this rifle. Put some white paint on the front sight, load her up, and jack some rounds in her. Would be a great hunting rifle for the brush or as a tracking/hiking gun. But would,be nice if they came in a better big bore caliber the 450 bushmaster Just dosnt pencil out for a bolt gun imo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top