JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Shoot me an offer, willing to consider other calibers, will be used as an elk/possible moose hunting rifle. With scope appreciated but not required. Wanting to get back into elk hunting and reloading but I'm on a student budget.

I do have a snowboard setup (159, size 10 boots, with bindings, all Lamar) I can add on top of cash for trade if anyone is interested in that.

Last Edited:
I have a weatherby vanguard in 7mm with scope and only 60 rounds put through it. This gun is just like the savage but the weatherby version. I would be willing to sell it for 400 if you were intereested. I can ship to wa through ffl if we split the cost.

Thanks, but I'll pass on it because of the caliber. I was checking out prices earlier and I found that even if I could find the rounds, they're god awful expensive compared to 30-06 or 308. On the order of an extra $0.50 a round or more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.