JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

I didn't think there would be much interest in my 10FP, but it seems like there is as I've had a couple of PMs. Now is a good a time as any to sell. Its a 20" .308 with bull barrel, accutrigger, all black. The base and mounts are Leopold. The scope is a 3-9x50 BSA. The larger 50mm reticule makes it really nice and bright. The bipod is from CTD, and is a 9-12 inch retractable.

They're going for about 650 new on gunbroker, with the scope and bipod I'd like to see around 675. If you want all the ammo I have (around 450+ rounds), you can pick that up at extra. I've only used Black Hills ammo and a little of the Lithuanian military stuff. The BHA turned .5 groups at 150m, the Lithuanian stuff was not much worse. Always under an inch, usually around .75. This is with a very untrained long shooter, I'm sure you could do better. All groups were actually at 150m. I thought it was 100, but lazed it before I left and it was 150. The RO confirmed, and said he was wondering why I zeroed at 150.

I think it has about 200-220 rounds through it, but don't quote me. Was broken in properly and is in terrific condition.

Sorry, the picture is from my phone.

10FP.jpg

$675 for the whole package. More with ammo.

As far as trades go, I'm always looking for interesting stuff.
Dillon 550
Heavy barreled AR (or just upper plus cash)
GSG5 Rifle
Quality 1911
Threaded .22
HK 9mm handguns (especially with threaded barrels)
all plus or minus cash as appropriate.
could be interested in other things as well.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top