JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a Savage 10FP chambered for .308 win. 24" barrel has about 2000 rounds down the tube. Action is bedded into a Stockade brand "Woodchuck" model stock (full length aluminum bedding block, not a partial block).

The rifle will put just about any ammo into MOA, and quality hand-loads into 1/2 MOA all day long (of course I'll include all of my recipies).

The scope is a Simmons 44 Mag 6.5-20x44mm Adjustable Objective with Mil-Dot reticle.

My opinion is that this rifle/scope combo has been a wonderful rig for learning the in's and out's of precision shooting. Without a doubt the rifle puts the bullets where I tell it to. Misses are not due to equipment malfunction, but rather a loose nut on the trigger.

Everything is in great condition. Not sure how to post a pic in an advertisement so shoot me an e-mail if you're genuinely interested and I'll get a pic back to you pronto. Have had the rig for about 5 years and am ready to move on. $550 seems like a fair asking price for the whole setup, but I'll entertain other reasonable offers.

[email protected]

001.jpg