Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Savage 10FP .308

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bennybooboo, Mar 20, 2010.

1. bennybooboo

bennybooboo Wet Side Member

Have a Savage 10FP chambered for .308 win. 24" barrel has about 2000 rounds down the tube. Action is bedded into a Stockade brand "Woodchuck" model stock (full length aluminum bedding block, not a partial block).

The rifle will put just about any ammo into MOA, and quality hand-loads into 1/2 MOA all day long (of course I'll include all of my recipies).

The scope is a Simmons 44 Mag 6.5-20x44mm Adjustable Objective with Mil-Dot reticle.

My opinion is that this rifle/scope combo has been a wonderful rig for learning the in's and out's of precision shooting. Without a doubt the rifle puts the bullets where I tell it to. Misses are not due to equipment malfunction, but rather a loose nut on the trigger.

Everything is in great condition. Not sure how to post a pic in an advertisement so shoot me an e-mail if you're genuinely interested and I'll get a pic back to you pronto. Have had the rig for about 5 years and am ready to move on. $550 seems like a fair asking price for the whole setup, but I'll entertain other reasonable offers.

ebenhaines@hotmail.com

001.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.