JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a super cute little .22 LR handgun that deserves to be under the Christmas tree for that budding youngster eager for their first trip to the range and ready for that next step beyond the Daisy Red Ryder.

This little fella harkens back to the halcyon days of the early 60's when something like this could be bought new at the local hardware store for a meager $20.00 or less. In fact, for a little nostalgia here's an archived black and white ad from the very era: <broken link removed>

The Savage 101 looks like a revolver, but it's actually a single shot .22 that swings open to the side to load the single round and then locks back into the frame to fire. Once fired, it's opened again and the spent shell is extracted via a push tab that parallels the barrel...what fun. I'm not sure if this was designed for the youngsters or not, but it's small and would fit small hands and is lightweight. I know I sure would have loved it as a kid (oh heck what am I saying, I still love it!!!). If you do too, don't feel guilty it's admittingly really cool.

It's in nice shape, not great after all it's been fired a bit and spent most of it's life in the included Brauer Bros. leather holster, but ready for some serious use.

One upside is that not only does it shoot the economical .22 LR, but being a single shot it can keep the little fella (or gal) busy for quite a while on a 50 round box of ammo!

Make a kid of any age happy with this under the Christmas tree!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.