JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've decided to let go of my Savage 10 FP in factory Choate "Utlimate Sniper" stock. Very accurate and well made rifle, full length free float bull barrel. This rifle is sporting a BSA Contender 8-32 glass, which suits it well. Also included in the sale, the Harris bi-pod. This, when fully extended, allows the shooter to shoot from a seated platform. Very handy for varmint excursions for sure.
I currently live in Newport, but am about to move back to the free side of the state, so delivery is very possible.
Looking for $600 or best offer on this amazing rifle.
Some trades considered. Right now looking for a cheap and reliable small car with good mileage, or a motorcycle. Will consider guns, but it's going to need to be pretty neat, really need the above right now. image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Great shooting rifles, Just make sure who ever buys it knows not to shoot 556 out of it. Was at ARPC when a guy fired 1 too many 556 through his and it wasnt pretty.

Well, bought an M11 anyway...Still need to find a new home for this rifle. Would really like a motorcycle, dual sport style preferred. Can add cash or other guns to make the difference. You don't ride it anyway, and you know you'll shoot the bubblegum outta this rifle!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.