JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Selling my Savage 10 FCP-SR in 6.5 Creedmoor. 24" barrel in excellent shape. Sits in an XLR element chassis with an Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake (which is awesome). Takes AICS mags, I have a single 10-rounder for it. Has around 100 rounds through it - I just don't get out to shoot long range much. I've taken it out to 550 yards with factory Hornady ELD-M - getting easy hits on steel at that range. Would make a great starter PRS rifle or for someone that has access to 1000+ yards to play with. Sub-MOA with factory ammo at 100 yards.

Does not include rings, optic, bipod, but I will include the case. Price is $1000 OBO. No trades. I'll also throw in some Hornady 147gr ELD-M - I think I have around 100 rounds, give or take. PM me for more pictures, info, or to make an offer. Located in Seattle, willing to drive a reasonable distance to an FFL for the transfer - Precise Shooter preferred. Buyer pays transfer fee.

760958C4-3CB0-4D35-BFA2-5955356ADD4D.jpeg IMG_0857.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.