JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Savage 10 FCP HS Precision 308 for sale. Rifle is like new with only 50 rounds through the barrel. I am able to hold .5MOA groups with this rifle. It has the accutrigger adjustable from 1.5-6lbs of pull. 24" barrel with a 1 in 10" twist and reccessed crown. Detachable 4 round magazine and HS Precision stock fully bedded for added accuracy. ad is for RIFLE ONLY ( scope, rings, mounts, sling, bi-pods ect not included.) Asking 800.00 firm any questions please post or send a PM thanks!

RIFLE.jpg

RIFLE03.jpg

I don't have any pics of targets. I'm active duty marine sniper and ill stand by its accuracy. Being active duty though I'm not in the same state as the rifle so unfortunately I don't have any way to get them to you.

I don't have any pics of targets. I'm active duty marine sniper and ill stand by its accuracy. Being active duty though I'm not in the same state as the rifle so unfortunately I don't have any way to get them to you.

I'll back him on that claim. I have an identical rifle to this and it will shoot tighter than 0.5" 100 yard groups any day of the week.

Im not interested in semi autos. What I'm really looking for is a Remington barreled action from an aac-sd for the wife to build her a good manageable in size and weight rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.