JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2 more batches of the German sausage and one batch of Chicken sausage,

Chicken, Goronzola Cheeze, Fresh Rosemary and Spices

100_2204.jpg

Trismn, looks great. :s0155:

Have you ever made sausage out of pure venison and if so, is it any good? Do you have to mix pork or beef (for the fat?) with it?

T,
Do you have cafe or resturant somewhere? Let us know. You will have lots a business!:s0155:

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

Haha no it's just me and the boys! My younger son is finicky and whines some times about my cooking! I tell him just "wait until you are out on your own you will be wishing you had my some of my home cooking!"

One thing I try to emphasize to people with my cooking is that you can eat steak for the same price as a trip to the local drive through! :s0155:

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

Haha no it's just me and the boys! My younger son is finicky and whines some times about my cooking! I tell him just "wait until you are out on your own you will be wishing you had my some of my home cooking!"

One thing I try to emphasize to people with my cooking is that you can eat steak for the same price as a trip to the local drive through! :s0155:

Are you looking to adopt a new son? :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top