JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure it was. :D

It's ok to laugh at the stupidity of people.

Thank you! If we can't enjoy satire what have we become as a people? Watch the old skits with Chevy Chase interviewing Richard Prior.... HOLY CRAP!!! Today AL Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would be screaming racism but it was HUMOR and !%!^%$# it was funny!
People take life (and humor) to seriously... Let it go, have fun with it and don't have a heart attack at 40.
I'm almost 60 with very little grey hair.:cool:
<broken link removed>

Not offended but also not that funny IMO. Don't know if that was because Isis isn't funny or the parody of the bad commercial just didn't work.
Yes I said it, the original commercial was a bit cheesy. Kinda playing to the Patriotic crowd a little too hard, don't believe Toyota gives a flip about our troops except to sell them and their parents cars. They deserve to be made fun of.

Pryor sure is a race baiter... Jeez. He went too far with the Grandmother at the end.

/end

Thank you! If we can't enjoy satire what have we become as a people? Watch the old skits with Chevy Chase interviewing Richard Prior.... HOLY CRAP!!! Today AL Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would be screaming racism but it was HUMOR and !%!^%$# it was funny!
People take life (and humor) to seriously... Let it go, have fun with it and don't have a heart attack at 40.
I'm almost 60 with very little grey hair.:cool:
<broken link removed>

I remember seeing that one when it came out, I was a Junior in HS. Man we laughed till we cried!!!:s0112::s0112::s0112::s0112:

Couldn't get the Hulu to work....

I DO NOT THINK ONE THING ABOUT ISIS, OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES TODAY
HAS ONE IOTA OF HUMOR IN IT.
The death and pain they inflict is the ultimate evil on this planet.
Sorry folks NO ! Not funny in the least to me.
Many and even most on Saturday night live is funny, but not this...................... That is over the top.

Saturday Night Live has always pushed the boundaries with satire. Tina Fey basically killed Palin with her "I can see Russia from my front porch skit" which is sad because look who we're stuck with?
If we allow people with thin skin to dictate our choices of what we see on TV (1st Amendment, freedom of speech) what's next? The 2nd Amendment??? Oh that's right, it's already under attack:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top