JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We hear a lot about bad experiences, but the good ones sometimes go unnoticed. In the past I had some issues with Tactical Ammunition in St. Helens. I bought some bulk ammo from them and had issues with what I viewed as "quality control". This was a year or more ago and I never made a complaint. I purchased a very small amount of ammo from them a few weeks ago and had some issues upon visual inspection. I sent an email to them explaining my frustrations, new and old. They explained that the old issues were addressed and involved a sorting system that was faulty and was corrected. Their explanation was precise and proved that they noted previous issues and complaints and corrected it. They also explained and discussed my recent issues. They offered to make right what I perceived to be wrong and were concerned not only with my satisfaction, but with my safety and the quality of their product. I am not being specific with my issues because my point here is not to call into question their product, but to commend their customer service. I believe this to be a local business that you can count on to honestly try to provide you a quality product at a fair price and listen to feedback from their customers to continually improve that product. I believe I will be buying alot more of my bulk ammo from them in the future. I am growing further apart from my local firearm dealers. I feel like I mean nothing to them and they couldn't care less about my business. What Tactical Ammunition doesn't know is that I spend $10-20,000 a year on shooting. I could have been a guy that spends $200 a year and they treated me like gold. They will be getting more of my money and I will send my friends their way. It's refreshing to know that they respect their customers. Kip.

Remember, Mick only stated "I can't get no...", not "We can't get no". I applaud his individuality. Remember kids, The Stones last good album was "Some Girls". It's amazing what 15 years of decent song writing(most done by a guy found face down in a swimming pool) can do for a 50 year career. Also, having one of the 3 greatest frontmen in Rock history doesn't hurt. Wait...Is this a music thread? Damn, Coug, why do you keep trying to draw me into music criticism? Kip.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top