JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Does this mean that global warming is a myth? No why? listen to the science. How could a plane be found under the ice? That would mean we were having a Global cooling effect for the past 40 years heading back to the ice ages wiping out all existence. Somehow we reversed the process and saved our planet. Now we must reserve the warming process to keep the balance. How do we do that you ask? Of course reduce our carbon foot print and throw lots of money at the problem. June 23, 1988 marked the date on which climate change became a national issue. Both Republicans and Democrats took it seriously. I'm still confused, if we have had global warming for the past 40 years how did the plane get covered with ice. Thinking makes me head hurt; I should just listen to the experts; politicians are way smarter. One reason for the political inaction is the gaping divide in public opinion that resulted from a deliberate – and still controversial – misinformation campaign to redirect the public discussion on climate change in the years following Hansen's testimony. That explains it; we were misinformed of the dangers back in 1988. The nonprofit Climate Action Tracker has rated the United States' plan to achieve the Paris goals critically insufficient. The United States isn't concerned because it reduced its CO2 output by sending all its manufacturing to China. But if it's getting warmer then how did the plane get covered with ice? Humans could prevent the demise of the world's largest ice sheet (Iceberg) by keeping global warming below a threshold set in the 2015 Paris climate accords, scientists declared on Wednesday. This ice sheet is by far the largest on the planet, containing the equivalent of 52 meters of sea level and it's really important that we do not awaken this sleeping giant. But if warming continues to surge beyond that threshold, the ice sheet could contribute several meters to sea-level rise in just a few centuries, the researchers (experts) warned. Wait let me think a minute; by this theory if I fill a glass with Ice and water my glass should overflow right? Dang my head hurts again I need to stop thinking.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads