JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently purchased the SAR ST10 as my first pistol. It's a full size 9mm handgun in full black.

Shooting is a new passion of mine and I do not know a lot about guns but this handgun has never misfired and must be insanely accurate because I'm pretty good with it.

Looking to sell it or trade it for something that is a bit smaller and easier to carry. I am not a very big guy...

I've cleaned this pistol meticulously after every time I've fired it, she sparkles.

Pictures of this pistol are pretty easy to find online, comes with 2 magazines, pistol holster, magazine holster for 2 mags, a gun lock and the original box it all came in with molded plastic inserts...even still have the instruction manual.

Located in Seattle, please let me know what you would like to offer, looking to get $550

Hey would you throw a price on here. In WTS ad just need to have a price. If you don't know the value just put what you think you want for it.. Also GLWS and welcome to NWFA