JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been an M&P guy since they came out, but recently discovered the SAR K2 in .45 and SAR K2P in 9mm. I have to say, they are both incredibly accurate and budget-priced pistols. I shoot the SAR K2 in .45 more accurately than any pistol, in any caliber, I've ever shot. The K2P in 9mm, I can shoot extremely fast and accurately because it just comes right back on target after each shot. Anyway, you can find the .45 version (holds 14 rounds!) at CDNN for $370 and the K2P for $280. the only downside I've had is some breaking-in issues (whereas my M&P's always 100% reliable from jump street)...but awesome now!

These CZ style clones are an amazing bargain. I have owned both as well as the all metal-framed TriStars and they are all great shooters.
The "Original CZ Forum" is a great source of info on the guns.

I agree that they are! Yes, I found the Original CZ forum, thanks! I also picked up a Tristar P-120 and T-120 and like them both too, but the SAR's are another entire factor less expensive and very well built. The K2 .45 is probably the best of them all--14 rounds of .45, accurate as can be, adjustable sights, for $370?? I can't believe they didn't catch on like fire here.

Great deals can be found. The one I had needed the rear sight adjusted about as far right as it could go. I thought it might be me, but after I made the adjustment, everyone that shot it was able to hit the target just fine. Oh BTW, if you like the idea of an extended mag...Go to www.dawsonprecision.com Look under 'Magazines/Parts; then Para HICap. Order the extended base pad for the PARA (black is part #005-004) also available in Silver. DON'T forget to order; Arredondo Extended Mag Spring For Para HiCap part #501-041. I used the original follower. It is a loose fit where the top of the spring contacts the follower, but it works very well once the mag is put back together. The first mag I was able to load 17 rounds and could almost get in #18. With 17 rounds there was enough space to insert the mag, and get it to seat properly, with the slide closed. It functioned flawlessly. I then tried the extension with the stock mag spring. The stock spring didn't have enough oomph to feed the second round. I went back to the extended spring and shot mag #2 without any problems. You definitely need the extended mag spring for reliable functioning. 20160313_112134.jpg 20160313_112250.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top