Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
GLADSTONE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have both a full-sized and compact SAR K2's .45ACP in STAINLESS; excellent condition! Both have key upgrades: Galloway Precision spring kit installed (original springs included) which makes this a very, very good DA/SA trigger. Also, extra grip panels by Tillander...the originals are known for cracking. TWO 14-round mags (these often come with only 1). Both have around 200 rounds through them and run great. These are amazing pistols, very accurate, low recoil due to steel construction. (If you don't know about these pistols, google the reviews, they are phenomenal. I'm only selling as I decided to consolidate calibers down.). By the way, I wear medium gloves and can handle this double-stack .45...if you have small hands, however, I don't think these pistols will work for you.

The Stainless versions sell for $650 on GB, so a good price considering they are in EXCELLENT condition and have these great upgrades and the two mags! Prices are firm, unless you can show me where I'm off base.

SAR K2 Compact: $500
SAR K2 Full-Size: $500

I also have some .45 ammo and extra mags, if the buyer is interested. Buyer pays FFL transfer fees within Portland Metro. Might be able to travel a bit for the right deal.

IMG_1447.jpg IMG_1448.jpg IMG_1449.jpg IMG_1450.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: