JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
BIG PRICE DROP: $600 and you get 2 boxes of Blazer 9mm!!!

Hey all,

I bought this on a whim and never got around to taking it out, so it is brand new in box. I also ordered the two upgrades for the trigger most are doing, Galloway Precision Reduced Power Spring kit along with Patriot Defense's Reduced Power Sear Spring. I have yet to install them, but they are included brand new as well.

Gonna take a loss on this one, I know, but I figured I'd put it up for someone to use it more than I will. I would consider trades for SASS legal cowboy guns (SAA, Vaqueros, .38/.357 lever action, SASS legal shotguns).

Paid $800 + the upgrades. Selling for $680, $600 + 2 boxes of Blazer 9mm!! my loss, your gain.

Thanks!

IMG_2372.JPG IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2374.JPG IMG_2375.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Your going to regret selling. I JUST bought the K12 sport X. Did the same upgrades and a flat trigger. It's a damn good shooting gun and honestly not that much off compared to my $1400 CZ Ts2.

Just needs a fiber front sight.

Sarr did their homework on this . There isn't a better "budget " entry level race gun. One of the very few times the whole "you get what you pay for" ISNT true

I want this GONE. GIVE me $600, you get all this and I'll throw in 2 boxes of 9mm Blazer brass ammo! 115gr and a 124gr box!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.