JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone ever dealt with one of these? I acquired one a month ago and I like it. It's modeled after the CZ 75 and is chambered in 9mm luger.

20150806_115339.jpg

It's a rebadged EAA polymer witness. Good guns. Good CZ clones. Shouldn't be hard to find mags for it. Great inexpensive gun, provided the price hasn't gone up. Last time I saw one in a gun shop, it had a $289.99 price tag, new in box with one magazine.

It's a rebadged EAA polymer witness. Good guns. Good CZ clones. Shouldn't be hard to find mags for it. Great inexpensive gun, provided the price hasn't gone up. Last time I saw one in a gun shop, it had a $289.99 price tag, new in box with one magazine.
The price was around $275 and it is imported by EAA also. Isn't the witness actually made by tanfoglio?

It's not a Witness/Tanfoglio gun. It's made by Sarzilmaz in Turkey and imported by EAA. Don't be put off by it. I've had a couple of Turkish made guns (Canik55 9mm CZ clone and a CZ HC-P 12 gauge pump that's produced in Turkey and is just a super little beast.

It's not a Witness/Tanfoglio gun. It's made by Sarzilmaz in Turkey and imported by EAA. Don't be put off by it. I've had a couple of Turkish made guns (Canik55 9mm CZ clone and a CZ HC-P 12 gauge pump that's produced in Turkey and is just a super little beast.
I know it is not a witness, we were just saying it is similar.

I like how these guys abuse their guns on our behalf. I'd venture to say 90+ % of us will never, ever put our guns through anywhere near the torture level these guys do. Worst I've ever done was take a spill while hiking - went down a muddy hill with my gun. I shook & blew the mud out and it functioned (carry gun at the time was a Glock) - I've never had the stones to try purposely killing one of my guns.

Love the CZ and clones. Great design. These guys beat their guns up about as bad as the guys from VSO gun channel, but they're local and NWFA members so they get bonus points.

I wish they made these guns in a decocker/ambi version like a CZ-85BD. I've got the CZ bug again and I think my next gun purchase is going to be a CZ P07 since it comes in the decocker/ambi version.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top