JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
so what was the hatemonger comment or cant you answer that

Well, you can read all about his hatred for homsexuals here: Santorum controversy regarding homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It has the links to the original articles.

Oh and at CPAC Santorum had lunch with former leader of the white nationalist group, American Renaissance. Everyone else there, even people not running for presidential office managed to distance themselves from this former racist organization leader and yet, not Santorum.

i like ron paul on everything except his foreign policy.... it is far to dangerous, as for the guy who is voting for obama again all i can do is laugh

Because why? He doesn't think we need to go to war over bubblegum that doesn't matter to us? Have you been in the military and done a deployment to the middle east? Because my three times their showed me that even the people we are "helping" don't want us there.

Ron Paul is close, but IF he was to get in government would end as we know it. I'm not convinced that is a bad idea at this point.

Big Government is the major source of the problem, ending the government as this generation has come to know it is the perfect solution. Doesn't mean no government just less. I'll vote for Ron Paul or write him in because I believe that if we aren't behind Ron Paul then we seriously deserve more obama until we smarten up.

Oh and at CPAC Santorum had lunch with former leader of the white nationalist group, American Renaissance. Everyone else there, even people not running for presidential office managed to distance themselves from this former racist organization leader and yet, not Santorum.

It's funny when there's a candidate that even David Duke says, "Dude, you're racist!"

so what was the hatemonger comment or cant you answer that

If I have to amswer it for you then you are way too ignorant of Santorum or his politics to be voting for anyone. Try doing some research instead of blindly following some narrow minded, agenda driven political organization's recommendation.

<broken link removed>

The Santorum Quandry: Women shouldn't be in combat because they might get caught and raped by the enemy. The enemy of the U.S. are Muslims. Women shouldn't be allowed to get abortions even in cases of rape. Rape babies by Muslims will be enemies of this great nation.

You can almost hear his head exploding internally.

Lets take a tally so far. Santorum hates: 1) Gays 2) Muslims 3) African-Americans or as Santorum says "Blacks". Oh I forgot single mothers, because we all know that single women's only reason for not marrying the father of their baby is for welfare, afterall Santorum confirmed this for us here: Santorum: Single Moms Not Marrying Their Boyfriends so They Can Collect Welfare - YouTube.

Santorum is a racist radical christian jihadist that thinks HIS faith's laws should be the law of the United States, as seen here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLJYN1mxmKg. Huh, that kinda sounds EXACTLY like what radical islamic terrorist groups say.

ron paul are you joking why dont you raise your hands and surrender. now him and mic are liberals ,Gingrich can talk but is wishy washy Santorum is the only real conservative republican we have

Santorum actually gaining enough momentum to cause delays in the GOP establishing a real candidate is almost hard to watch.

obama-laughing-2011-white-house-corrspondents-dinner.jpg

ron paul are you joking why dont you raise your hands and surrender. now him and mic are liberals ,Gingrich can talk but is wishy washy Santorum is the only real conservative republican we have

Surrender to who!?! Who is invading the US? Why does the scaling back of nearly 1,000 us military installations OUTSIDE the US suddenly mean we are going to be taken over by the boogyman?

The only thing (besides give some good laughs) that Taku's, nitestocker's, and wwkii's trolling did was make me like Norm0931. Good on ya, Norm.

The only thing (besides give some good laughs) that Taku's, nitestocker's, and wwkii's trolling did was make me like Norm0931. Good on ya, Norm.

People like Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Obama, and 99.9% of politicians are all the same. They think war is some game like Call of Duty and they only see numbers. They don't give two bubblegums about the lives that are lost. Just how it affects their poll numbers. I'm sick of it as it the rest of the military, past and present. I want to see Dr. Paul elected because he actually has lost friends to war. He knows America is best defended IN AMERICA, not Asscrackistan.

i am former military no i have not been to the sand and i agree that these wars need to end but ron pauls foreign policy is not the answer. but just curious when ron paul dosent get the nomination who are you planning your vote for. norm0931

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads