JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kolt is one of the most fair dealers around the valley. I ran upon his place by accident about a year ago and have had about 20 transactions with him since then and have always left feeling good about my purchase or trade!
Santiam Buyers always has a great selection of handguns or rifles new and used for everyone not to mention a couple hard to find rare firearms on occassion. I always know if I call him to have a question answered he is always straight up with me....thanks Kolt. J. Harris:s0155:

Santiam Buyers is one of the better gunshops I've been to in a long time. Both Kolt and his employee are friendly and honestly want to help you find what you want. I've been in there at least once a week for the past few months trying to find the perfect carry pistol. When I actually found what I wanted at another shop he was very interested in it and wanted to see what I had found. He took the time to talk to me about it and helped me find a holster that would fit. He has a great selection for being out in Stayton and if he doesn't have what you want he will try to find it for you.

I found them to be very nice and easy to deal with, not arrogant and very informative. Ill definitely be going back for more guns as soon as I can afford to :).

Honestly most gun dealers right now seem like there gods gift. Kolt is down to earth and doesnt act like that. About the only gun dealer i have met i like. I remember when he first started out i bought my first ar15 from him. Prices were exteremly fair. About half the cost of guncrappers in salem......

He gets a 5 from me..... hope he gets the best rating on the fourm keep up the good work!

Kolt did a transfer for me on a couple lowers I ordered back in December. No hassle, $25 transfer fee plus $10 for second item and $10 for BGC. He even had a stack of LPK's in stock!

Kolt really did me a solid recently and I have to say, I have never been treated this well by anyone in the firearms industry. I recently bought an AR that I had some factory issues with. Kolt told me to speak with the manufacturer and offered to help me with any issues I might have. I contacted the company but did want to deal with the hassle of a warranty issue. I just wanted to get rid of the proprietary parts that I had the initial problems with. Kolt looked at the rifle, offered some fixes, offered me a more than fair deal, and I walked out a totally happy customer.

Both Kolt and Shawn are good down to earth people that genuinely want to make every customer happy. He's even gone so far as to hold guns for friend's of mine that wanted them but couldn't make the drive that day. Anyone in the area should make it a point to stop by. Good prices, good people, and something for everyone.

I bought a lightly used M1A from them at the Albany gun show last weekend.
It was sold to me & presented to me as a national match M1A. I have a witness who can confirm this.
Turns out it is just a "loaded" version of a standard M1A.
I feel they knew better & were dishonest about the rifle.
It is my fault for not doing the proper research before purchasing.
Buyer beware.

My Wife and I have been dealing with Kolt and Shawn for years. They have always been very pleasant and patient. None of the ego issues many in the business display. Pricing is more than fair. They often have a wide variety of stock (honestly surprising at times!). They are knowledgeable about firearms and related subjects. They can talk to you about everything from black powder to full auto, and from what I know (30+ years as a hobbiest, SWAT operator and Instructor), they provide accurate information. They do get busy at times, so you may have to wait a few minutes, but their friendly service and fair prices are worth it. They seem to have lots of contacts in the business, so if they don't have it in stock, they can probably get it. Oh yeah, they are class 3 as well! Highly recommended!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top