Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
Northwest Firearms

Santiam Buyers

No Reviews
  1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Santiam Buyers Discussion

2. blindfaith

blindfaith salem Member

Nice little shop. They have good prices and the guys behind the counter are really nice. Heck they have new Glocks for $499.

3. pease

pease Stayton Member

I gave them a fair. I ordered a GSG and was told they would call me when it showed up. no call I stopped by and they had two there.

4. blindfaith

blindfaith salem Member

That would upset me, they are lucky you are giving them a fair rating.

5. pease

pease Stayton Member

he did give me an extra mag for the mess up.

6. jakk586

jakk586 Astoria, Or Active Member

I've known Kolt for while now. He's a good guy. Whenever I'm in the market for something He's my first call, then I come here. Definetly worth the drive.

7. beavernation1

beavernation1 Salem Member

Kolt is one of the most fair dealers around the valley. I ran upon his place by accident about a year ago and have had about 20 transactions with him since then and have always left feeling good about my purchase or trade!
    Santiam Buyers always has a great selection of handguns or rifles new and used for everyone not to mention a couple hard to find rare firearms on occassion. I always know if I call him to have a question answered he is always straight up with me....thanks Kolt. J. Harris:thumbup:

8. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Santiam Buyers is one of the better gunshops I've been to in a long time. Both Kolt and his employee are friendly and honestly want to help you find what you want. I've been in there at least once a week for the past few months trying to find the perfect carry pistol. When I actually found what I wanted at another shop he was very interested in it and wanted to see what I had found. He took the time to talk to me about it and helped me find a holster that would fit. He has a great selection for being out in Stayton and if he doesn't have what you want he will try to find it for you.

9. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

We had a table next to them at the Albany Gun show a year or so ago. Very nice people. He sold the guns, then sent them over to us for ammo.

10. auditrevor

auditrevor salem Active Member

I found them to be very nice and easy to deal with, not arrogant and very informative. Ill definitely be going back for more guns as soon as I can afford to :).

11. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

Honestly most gun dealers right now seem like there gods gift. Kolt is down to earth and doesnt act like that. About the only gun dealer i have met i like. I remember when he first started out i bought my first ar15 from him. Prices were exteremly fair. About half the cost of guncrappers in salem......

He gets a 5 from me..... hope he gets the best rating on the fourm keep up the good work!

12. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

I just called these guys yesterday and they were very helpful.

13. jakk586

jakk586 Astoria, Or Active Member

14. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Kolt did a transfer for me on a couple lowers I ordered back in December. No hassle, $25 transfer fee plus $10 for second item and $10 for BGC. He even had a stack of LPK's in stock!

15. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Kolt really did me a solid recently and I have to say, I have never been treated this well by anyone in the firearms industry. I recently bought an AR that I had some factory issues with. Kolt told me to speak with the manufacturer and offered to help me with any issues I might have. I contacted the company but did want to deal with the hassle of a warranty issue. I just wanted to get rid of the proprietary parts that I had the initial problems with. Kolt looked at the rifle, offered some fixes, offered me a more than fair deal, and I walked out a totally happy customer.

Both Kolt and Shawn are good down to earth people that genuinely want to make every customer happy. He's even gone so far as to hold guns for friend's of mine that wanted them but couldn't make the drive that day. Anyone in the area should make it a point to stop by. Good prices, good people, and something for everyone.

16. 2gr8dgs

2gr8dgs oregon Active Member

I bought a lightly used M1A from them at the Albany gun show last weekend.
    It was sold to me & presented to me as a national match M1A. I have a witness who can confirm this.
    Turns out it is just a "loaded" version of a standard M1A.
    I feel they knew better & were dishonest about the rifle.
    It is my fault for not doing the proper research before purchasing.
    Buyer beware.