JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
from the out side it looks like your average hole in the wall pawn shop but the second I walked in I was impressed. they have twice as many guns as the pawn shops in salem and very reasonable prices. the two guys working were very nice to deal with and knowledgeable while not coming off as arrogant at all. they pointed me in the right direction as I was asking about ar-15s as I want to get one in the near future. the owner even offered to order me a spikes tactical as parts and assemble it at no cost to me. I picked up a really sweet S&W governor from them today for a awesome price (same as online but no one had one) I will definitely be back there anytime I get the urge to buy another gun :) I will definitely be bringing them my business and lots of others.

if any one is looking for a gun shop please try these guys out, they are right off of 1st st in stayton near a mini mart.

(I am in no way affiliated with them just like to give a recommendation)

I've been in there a few times and was all but ignored. Thought it odd as I was the only person in the shop and I felt like I was bothering them when asked about a gun. Might have been a bad day for them or something.

ya every one has bad days, I suggest trying them again. I was very happy with my overall experience with them and have no complaints. they even did a awesome job dealing with a total air head blonde in the store that was wondering why they could sell assault type rifles because they looked like they were only good for killing people lol (facepalm)

Kolt, at Santiam buyers is a very respectful guy. I have done a lot of business with them the past several years. Very Honest and personable guy.

To Boedy, sorry you had a bad experience on your first trip, might want to try them again. maybe it was an off day for both of you... we all have those days.... :) and Kolt is always there to help.

I Highly recommend Kolt or should I say Santiam buyers to anyone. Worth the drive just east of Salem.

Stay Safe.

Id reccomend them as well, always answer any questions i have. also will price special orders over the phone and they dont give you that "come in and ill see what i can do" thing a lot of gun shops like to pull. Also gives fair prices on used rifles and is an honest dealer.

Just bought a gun there yesterday actually, Almost all of their selection is $50-$100 cheaper than any other shop I have visited, and they also have a great selection of revolvers, semi-autos, rifles, shotguns, and all different types of caliber. The owner (Kolt) did an amazing job and I wasnt even planning on buying a gun when I walked in! This will now be the first place I go to look when I want to add to my arsenal.

When I lived in Stayton I wandered into Kolt's place just because I had a few minutes to kill. Long story short, I was so impressed with the place and people I've been back many times. I've bought a bunch of ammo from him plus a few guns and even some silver. No doubt about it, Kolt loves the AR and knows way more than most guys. We talked about me getting one and he was very persuasive, and very enthusiastic.

Here is the great part. I later on decided not to go with the AR. He was totally cool with that and respected my choice. I am impressed with this guy.

I too liked this place. They will leave you alone to browse but very responsive when you ask questions. Excellent prices. We too drive from Salem to do business with them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top