JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I clicked! :eek: I normally don't though because I don't really need more of this kind of stuff bringing me down. Not that I don't care, but that there's really nothing I could do about it.

Thanks for this.

Was just reading on chernobyl and fukushima last night. Seems like these happen with the most neglect or ignoring suggestions for stability fixes.

Fukushima is still producing issues to this day. Chernobyl is only bad if you go into the reactor and more so if you try to touch the "elephants foot". Even robots are having issues because of the high radiation. Interesting reads.

Oddly enough the wild life is flourishing near the chernobyl NPP.

Thanks for this.

Was just reading on chernobyl and fukushima last night. Seems like these happen with the most neglect or ignoring suggestions for stability fixes.

Fukushima is still producing issues to this day. Chernobyl is only bad if you go into the reactor and more so if you try to touch the "elephants foot". Even robots are having issues because of the high radiation. Interesting reads.

Oddly enough the wild life is flourishing near the chernobyl NPP.

I'm not a nuclear physicist. I din't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night. But even I can tell you what could happen if you put a nuclear plant (Fukushima) in the middle of the Ring of Fire...an area known for massive earthquakes, volcanoes, and tidal waves. :rolleyes:

I mean REALLY! You build a reactor there anyway and without multiple contingency plans for tidal waves and redundant backup generators protected but easily accessible?

What the hell were they thinking? :s0109:

I'm not a nuclear physicist. I din't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night. But even I can tell you what could happen if you put a nuclear plant (Fukushima) in the middle of the Ring of Fire...an area known for massive earthquakes, volcanoes, and tidal waves. :rolleyes:

I mean REALLY! You build a reactor there anyway and without multiple contingency plans for tidal waves and redundant backup generators protected but easily accessible?

That would be 10 nuclear reactors.
Four they say ''Had Problems''. o_O

Santa Susana Field Laboratory - Wikipedia

Japan comes up with plan to get rid of tainted Fukushima water: Simply dump it all into the ocean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top