JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes, the wife got a pair of 14k 1911's. Santa's elf (AKA me) found them at CVR Jewelers, a local jewelery store in The Democratic People's Republik of Eugene! Turns out the owners of said store are gun people and are really nice. These are handmade in their store. :s0155:

In the first couple of pics they are on her EBKC for a sense of scale.

aIMG_7951a_zpsf3f76cfc.jpg

aIMG_7952_zpse2e41aa2.jpg

And here she is sporting one of her new 14k gold 1911's.

aIMG_7958a_zps5f0f6d72.jpg

Even though she loves the earrings I think she was a little disappointed in that she didn't get another Brown from Santa. (Nice problem to have.) As I've mentioned in previous threads, she ALLOWS me to use HER Kobra Carry as my daily carry. :s0114:

To be fair I don't know if I'd recommend these unless the lady (or man I suppose) in your life does in fact like guns and you are sure of it. :huh:

Merry Christmas everybody!

:gun01:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the wife got a pair of 14k 1911's. Santa's elf (AKA me) found them at CVR Jewelers, a local jewelery store in The Democratic People's Republik of Eugene! Turns out the owners of said store are gun people and are really nice. These are handmade in their store. :s0155:

In the first couple of pics they are on her EBKC for a sense of scale.

aIMG_7951a_zpsf3f76cfc.jpg

aIMG_7952_zpse2e41aa2.jpg

And here she is sporting one of her new 14k gold 1911's.

aIMG_7958a_zps5f0f6d72.jpg

Even though she loves the earrings I think she was a little disappointed in that she didn't get another Brown from Santa. (Nice problem to have.) As I've mentioned in previous threads, she ALLOWS me to use HER Kobra Carry as my daily carry. :s0114:

To be fair I don't know if I'd recommend these unless the lady (or man I suppose) in your life does in fact like guns and you are sure of it. :huh:

Merry Christmas everybody!

:gun01:

Very cool ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews