JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right below the RR bridge, on the East side, between the Halsey bridge and the I-84 bridge.
It's always crowded, but if the run is strong, it don't take very long for your limit.

Right below the RR bridge, on the East side, between the Halsey bridge and the I-84 bridge.
It's always crowded, but if the run is strong, it don't take very long for your limit.

Parking will be a problem. I'm thinking getting there early and tailgating before the 6AM starter pistol goes off.

You never can tell when the little guys will show up.
The fishing forums keep a sharp eye on them, and when they show, everybody and their uncle is there.
The women that cuts my hair lives right above the Halsey bridge, so I hear first hand reports from her.
The best spot that I ever had was right behind a snaggy bush, and if you could dip right behind it without ripping your net, you were rewarded with a full net.

You never can tell when the little guys will show up.
The fishing forums keep a sharp eye on them, and when they show, everybody and their uncle is there.
The women that cuts my hair lives right above the Halsey bridge, so I hear first hand reports from her.
The best spot that I ever had was right behind a snaggy bush, and if you could dip right behind it without ripping your net, you were rewarded with a full net.
glad there hear it, maybe if your kind enough you could rely that message to us on the forums :)

Smelt fry-Yummy. Anyone from Salem planning to go?? I've got my old long handled dipping net ready. Any type of updates would be greatly appreciated.
Art

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads