JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am not in law enforcement. I am not in media. My lack of experience gives me no reason to question anything that is going on right now regarding this tragedy, because I simply don't know how these things are supposed to be handled on a public, private, and professional level. I was hoping there are board members here that might have a professional background that might help me process certain things that I consider to be suspicious, that are most likely very explainable and necessary.
We've seen no pictures of bodies, no shot-up classrooms or doorways, no blood on floors or walls, nothing. A handful of persons said they heard shots. The kids I've seen interviewed do not mention shots, and were not traumatized. Nobody saw the alleged shooter do anything. The mother (a prepper and gun enthusiast) was supposedly shot in the face. Her house and indeed the whole area is in lockdown. No way to verify anything. News reports allege another shooter, or two, captured. Where are they now? Parents not allowed to see the bodies of their children? All children shot 3-11 times, most in the face? What is going on?

Last Edited:
this whole mess has had so many contradicitons u wonder if it really happened. the med examiner said theywere all shot by a .223 rifle,yet govt officials say pistols were used,and there are reports that the rifle was found in the car,not the school.
WTH ??

Stop asking questions. The TV and Gov (same) will tell you what to believe. Don't be a nut.

There are already kook threads on this - just add your questions there. Can't you just trust the media? They will have some sort of final story soon; maybe on the History Channel; that isn't biased at all. Don't believe silly stories about guys in vans and some peckerwood running around in the woods with binos - probably just a hunter. No entity would benefit from Sandy Hook, so it was just a tragic unavoidable act.

These were human beings, with parents, husbands, children, children, and you need to see there bloody corpses to be convinced?

What if it were your child,, would you be OK with having there distorted, bloody, lifeless body displayed to the world?

These are my first thoughts, I am sure I misunderstood your post.

These were human beings, with parents, husbands, children, children, and you need to see there bloody corpses to be convinced?

What if it were your child,, would you be OK with having there distorted, bloody, lifeless body displayed to the world?

These are my first thoughts, I am sure I misunderstood your post.
This is not a matter of, "need" its a matter of what is your right as an American citizen. A human being shouldn't have to ask to see their deceased child, if that is their hearts desire. Who are you to make that call. I am a father of children (the same age of these young victims) and you can be sure I would demand to see my child. As a volunteer fire fighter, very few family members I have ever encountered didn't want to see their deceased loved ones immediately. This is a more natural right than life itself, and as such your question disturbs me.

This is not a matter of, "need" its a matter of what is your right as an American citizen. A human being shouldn't have to ask to see their deceased child, if that is their hearts desire. Who are you to make that call. I am a father of children (the same age of these young victims) and you can be sure I would demand to see my child. As a volunteer fire fighter, very few family members I have ever encountered didn't want to see their deceased loved ones immediately. This is a more natural right than life itself, and as such your question disturbs me.

============================================================

Don't turn this around, you want to see the pictures, the blood on the walls and floor, that's what you said in the OP.

I am unaware of any body being interned before there loved ones were able to view them if they so desired, and if you are saying that is the case then I call BS.

WE must be on totally different pages here.

Makes me further question the facts when they are taking full advantage of a tragedy.

There has been a lot of info and mis-info that it is hard to determine what is true.

4 handguns recovered in school, long gun left in auto. Most info out that had not been previously screened. NBC news less than 24 hours after incident

Footage of long gun taken out of trunk.

Questionable site Suspect's car registered to a Chris Rodia who's family deals drugs in Norwalk and who is currently facing 7 felony charges including two narcotics charges himself. And Lt. Vance doesn't mention anything about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is, at least at this time, the only information available (accurate or inaccurate) is coming from a host of news media sources, bloggers, wacko's on You-tube, and conspiracy nuts on forums. No wonder your confused and suspicious. Don't let the lack of accurate information build irrational stories in your head.

Makes me further question the facts when they are taking full advantage of a tragedy.

There has been a lot of info and mis-info that it is hard to determine what is true.

4 handguns recovered in school, long gun left in auto. Most info out that had not been previously screened. NBC news less than 24 hours after incident

Footage of long gun taken out of trunk.

Questionable site Suspect's car registered to a Chris Rodia who's family deals drugs in Norwalk and who is currently facing 7 felony charges including two narcotics charges himself. And Lt. Vance doesn't mention anything about it?

That looks like a semi auto shotgun not an AR or even remotely close to what would be called an Assault Weapon

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is, at least at this time, the only information available (accurate or inaccurate) is coming from a host of news media sources, bloggers, wacko's on You-tube, and conspiracy nuts on forums. No wonder your confused and suspicious. Don't let the lack of accurate information build irrational stories in your head.
I've never understood why anyone that believes in conspiracy is considered a "nut." That statement seems to come up so often, at times I wonder if its been drilled into our brains by the media. The other day I was discussing japanese american concentration camps and some guy that overheard me called me a a "wacko conspiracy theorist." (those were his actual words!:)) Didn't surprise me one bit, after all, "TRUTH IS TYRANNY IS THE EMPIRE OF LIES." I'd tell you who said that, but he's just some conspiracy nut. :cool:

Last Edited:
Total lockdown on info, they will prosecute anyone releasing any info other than "approved" info. How can they even propose that?
Pictures of man being captured in back of the school, no mention in the news.
Pictures of long gun in trunk, not mentioned in news.
All shot with 5.56 but first reports said handguns only.

We'll never know the truth, just like Fast & Furious.

-the Honda Civic that Lanza allegedly used was registered to a drug dealer who was facing 7 felony counts, and was mysteriously released on his own recognizance, as was his mother recently(the police radio recordings prove that the cars plates were registered to Christopher Rodia, the drug dealer in question). WHy was he released with no bail...with 7 pending felony charges? Looks like he was a hired foot soldier, doesnt he?
-What happened to the maroon/red van with a rear window shot out? (one of my customers I deliver to is from Newtown and he has friends that had children that went to Sandy Hook. We got to talking, and the friends of his in Newtown were asking the same question about the van witnessed...where is it, who was it, and why are the authorities not pursuing it?)
-The gun found in the Honda's trunk....if the .223 was used IN the school(according to the narrative), what was the long gun found in the trunk? It certainly does not look like an AR. And if its not the AR which it obviously isnt, why has that particular gun not been listed in the medias list of guns taken to the attack? I mean, the media loves to sensationalize gun crimes...and the more guns to report, the merrier for them.
-And who the hell was the guy in camo in the woods? No confirmation on who he is or what he was doing there.
-And why was a memorial page for Vicki Soto shown as being posted on Dec 10th? Days before the shooting?

Something really stinks. And we know it.

We've seen no pictures of bodies, no shot-up classrooms or doorways, no blood on floors or walls, nothing. A handful of persons said they heard shots. The kids I've seen interviewed do not mention shots, and were not traumatized. Nobody saw the alleged shooter do anything. The mother (a prepper and gun enthusiast) was supposedly shot in the face. Her house and indeed the whole area is in lockdown. No way to verify anything.

What is going on?

What is going on is called "a criminal investigation of immense proportions". How often do you see all those things you asked about in any homicide, let alone one of such magnitude? Probably never.

No way to verify anything? Seriously? How many crime scenes are open for public inspection? NONE.

"Hey Lieutenant, there's some guy from Oregon here says he wants to get in the school and verify the crime scene. No sir, he ain't a relative of a victim. Yeah, okay. Sorry Mr. _________, LT says piss off".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top