JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dont call anything unless you watched it. Thanks.

I know, I know, I really did try to watch it, but my bullbubblegum meter was pegging and I was in fear of using up all my bullbubblegum allotment for the week. It's just like the hundred other irrational tinfoil hat videos I have seen posted here.

Using only dated snippets of inaccurate information from past events, you too can create your own confusing and controversial history of any moment in time! :s0155:

I feel dirty contributing to the view count. Elsewhere, skyrocketing demand for tinfoil linked to tragic events, news at 11:00.

Ok, I watched the whole video. Some interesting points for sure, but I dunno. The part at the end where the support webpages were set up before the shooting was suspicious to me. Could the date code on the original post/url link be faked or tampered with?

My question is why do so many of you want this tragedy to be a hoax?

A reasonable man would look at all this conspiracy talk and call BS, Yet some of you all can't wait to blame it on the Govt.

I believe it all! It really happened! powerful people only want to help the poor people they would NEVER stage anything like this! It doesnt matter if anyone sees any real proof i believe EVERYTHING i see on TV, even if there is an agenda being promoted by the Media for gun control! they would never fake it never never NNEEEVVVERRRR!!!!!! they only simulate scenario's like this for the movies and they disclaim it every time they do, and i saw no disclaimers saying this was not real SO IT ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAPPEN THE WAY WE ARE TOLD!!! :confused:

My question is why do so many of you want this tragedy to be a hoax?

A reasonable man would look at all this conspiracy talk and call BS, Yet some of you all can't wait to blame it on the Govt.

I don't disagree with you. Its not that I don't think the government is to pure to commit such a act, its that I believe they are too inept to pull something like this off. We are talking about the government here. Too many people would need to be complicit.

One thing that does bother me though. I saw on live TV, with my own two eyes a second man arrested in the woods adjacent to the school. It was helicopter footage, I observed this without a doubt. My wife was watching and also confirms this.

Who was this man ? I honestly want to know. Why isn't msm talking about it ? Has this man been identified and if so, what is the story ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The Video was posted at 5:55p.m. It is appox. 30 minutes long...your post was @6:05p.m. Mutoman you never even watched it.

Like I said previously, I tried to watch it; unlike some people, I am not easily fooled and it only takes me a couple of seconds to identify Bull-bubblegum. I gave it an extra minute to make sure.

Shhh....see, there is this secret group of people, the Masonic Illuminati Jewish Muslim Nazi Communists that are members of the Skull and Bones Bilderberg Boy's Choir are plotting to take over the world by manipulating the money and food/water supply - in order to do this they have to disarm the whole world excepting for their elite bunch of guys who are flying black helicopters all over the US wearing blue helmets and killing cows and making crop circles all the while sending out high energy radar waves from Alaska to control the weather and cause global warming that they can blame on coal and gas engines....all so Al Gore and Obama can make more money by taking over the health care system to kill all the old people and grind them up for food....(solyent green?)

I don't disagree with you. Its not that I don't think the government is to pure to commit such a act, its that I believe they are too inept to pull something like this off. We are talking about the government here. Too many people would need to be complicit.

One thing that does bother me though. I saw on live TV, with my own two eyes a second man arrested in the woods adjacent to the school. It was helicopter footage, I observed this without a doubt. My wife was watching and also confirms this.

Who was this man ? I honestly want to know. Why isn't msm talking about it ? Has this man been identified and if so, what is the story ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I want to know who this guy was too. I suspect we will eventually find out.

I'm not going to jump to crazy conclusions until there has been reasonable time to justify an investigation and for the guy to be able to legally or safely come out. Maybe I'll make a youtube video that points to an alien/bigfoot conspiracy and fills in the blank spots with speculation and crazy assumptions. Seems like there are many people who will believe anything these days, both from the media and the underground media. They both have an agenda and will use manipulated information to get other idiots to jump on their wagons.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top