JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As of 2020 census there are 873,965 people in San Francisco. I didn't shoot any of them. So, I expect my $262,189,500 in gift cards by Oct 2nd.

"The stupidity of liberals is never more apparent than times like this."

Hard to say if it's stupidity or malice. It would be hard to come up with a better plan to destroy the middle/productive class than blaming White People for every alleged ill of society, importing a tsunami of barefoot illiterates and putting them all on welfare, defunding the police and disarming the victims, no bail for releasing perps to do it again, and setting the DNC's Sturm Abteilung loose to Burn, Loot and Murder every time the cops have to whack or shoot some BIPOC lowlife. Note that nobody riots when they kill a White lowlife.

"The stupidity of liberals is never more apparent than times like this."

Hard to say if it's stupidity or malice. It would be hard to come up with a better plan to destroy the middle/productive class than blaming White People for every alleged ill of society, importing a tsunami of barefoot illiterates and putting them all on welfare, defunding the police and disarming the victims, no bail for releasing perps to do it again, and setting the DNC's Sturm Abteilung loose to Burn, Loot and Murder every time the cops have to whack or shoot some BIPOC lowlife. Note that nobody riots when they kill a White lowlife.
You are absolutely right but remember they were in charge at the time and instituted the changes that caused all that chaos. I don't think malice because they have also suffered because of the cities leadership making poor decisions.

I think we should take a lesson from the Roman Empire and bring back gladiator type fights. Except this would be with gangs. Since they are so keen on killing each other, round up every member of two rival gangs, give them all knives and turn them loose in the coliseum - last person standing wins and buries everyone, then digs one last grave for himself. Then start again.

But then I want to abolish the BATFE, NFA, term limits for congress, all congress gets same pay/benefit as military and SSA pays the same amount as your last paycheck when you retire 😀.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top