JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks should be really concerned when the city puts murderers on the payroll.
Were paid community safety volunteers, little brother.

981b797a7b65629e5d0430b4742f69c9.jpg 3236-3564.jpg

Let us help you better yourself

xke95koac9h21.jpg

Ahhh new Germany, or perhaps the emergence of a soviet union type system right here in our own backyards.. Paid snitches and armed enforcers...
Lets think a little about this... :s0149:

Pay them to shoot other subhumans on The List. NHI* shootings will no longer fall under the purview of the relevant statutes regarding assault, murder, mayhem, etc. Since the removal of any given one of them is of benefit to society the reward will be amortized by the first crime avoided. It might not even require a bounty - just allow them to kill each other as long as they don't prey on the productive. It goes without saying that SD shootings involving the elimination of an Uentermensch by a productive human being will be regarded as justifiable barring particularly egregious misconduct on the part of the shooter.

*NHI = No Humans Involved

Pay them to shoot other subhumans on The List. NHI* shootings will no longer fall under the purview of the relevant statutes regarding assault, murder, mayhem, etc. Since the removal of any given one of them is of benefit to society the reward will be amortized by the first crime avoided. It might not even require a bounty - just allow them to kill each other as long as they don't prey on the productive. It goes without saying that SD shootings involving the elimination of an Uentermensch by a productive human being will be regarded as justifiable barring particularly egregious misconduct on the part of the shooter.

ja, mein Herr

As critical race theory is taught some of us may be in the NHI category. Fortunately we haven't given up our guns yet.

Coffee is breakfast. Used to be coffee and a cigarette. But the wife wants me to live so not anymore. :)

Being a "liberal" is easy… you don't have to DO anything other than run your mouth and say things like, "I care"… because math is hard.
We're blessed to live in an affluent bubble, and reality has become optional. In that environment running your mouth becomes action. When reality is optional all sorts of things become possible; speech is harm, boy is girl, legalizing theft is lower crime rate, living on the street is being a contributing member of the community, segregating people by race is not segregation, being mentally ill is being normal, collecting a paycheck to not murder is being a good citizen.

Ahh, but reality is still out there. An off topic but excellent take on a result of our move into the reality-is-optional space.

We Are No Longer A Serious People

Were paid community safety volunteers, little brother.

View attachment 1023842View attachment 1023843

Let us help you better yourself

View attachment 1023844
Nice movie scenes from, "A Clockwork Orange". I watched this movie a few weeks ago. When I was in college there was the movie a theater called, "The Tower Theater" and they showed that movie back in the mid-1980s. I also watched some of classic Alfred Hitchcock movies "Rear Window", "Vertigo", and "The Birds" on the big screen as well.

Nice movie scenes from, "A Clockwork Orange". I watched this movie a few weeks ago. When I was in college there was the movie a theater called, "The Tower Theater" and they showed that movie back in the mid-1980s. I also watched some of classic Alfred Hitchcock movies "Rear Window", "Vertigo", and "The Birds" on the big screen as well.
If you think about it.
Clockwork orange predictions for the future are dead on the money.

Savage :s0114:

An irony, from what little I've read on the subject, is that this idea has had no net positive results (fewer homicides in an area) when tried in other places yet is being propagated by the party Of Science.
Party of Science would realize that unborn humans are, well, humans!!

Standard liberal response to any problem--Throw taxpayer dollars at it rather than actually do something about it, like arresting and imprisoning these hoodlums.
Can't do that... they might get Covid. ;)

I believe they are planning to do this in NYC as well. $1000.00 per month.
Hmmm, I was thinking Chiraq, but yes, it was somewhere in the East.

I want to be paid for not shooting people also.
I want 69yrs of back pay!!!

I have coffee and share a poptart with my dog.
Sheesh, at first glance I thought you wrote "share a fart". LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads