JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Savage :s0114:

An irony, from what little I've read on the subject, is that this idea has had no net positive results (fewer homicides in an area) when tried in other places yet is being propagated by the party Of Science.

Standard liberal response to any problem--Throw taxpayer dollars at it rather than actually do something about it, like arresting and imprisoning these hoodlums.

Savage :s0114:

An irony, from what little I've read on the subject, is that this idea has had no net positive results (fewer homicides in an area) when tried in other places yet is being propagated by the party Of Science.

That right there illustrates the difference between "following the science", and actually DOING the science.

Being a "liberal" is easy… you don't have to DO anything other than run your mouth and say things like, "I care"… because math is hard.

So how do the rest of us potential criminals get in on some of this? I mean I'm willing to not shoot anyone for the foreseeable future. heck I'll do them a deal. I won't shoot someone for $750 a month. And if I do I'll give back that months payment. I promise.

So how do the rest of us potential criminals get in on some of this? I mean I'm willing to not shoot anyone for the foreseeable future. heck I'll do them a deal. I won't shoot someone for $750 a month. And if I do I'll give back that months payment. I promise.
White men need not apply, especially if they choose to be gainfully employed, be a good husband, and be a positive influence in their kids' lives…. you know, stuff like being an overall benefit to society.

If we find, capture, and/or DeRez said recipients while actively attempting violence, would their payoffs revert to us?

Hunter/taxpayers want to know ?

You know, since I'm not going to get anything back on all the social security I'm paying. And have paid into for the last 30+ years .

If they broke the payments into smaller bites, like give a guy $10 to take his kid to the park, or $10 to visit his parents, $10 to help a neighbor yada yada yada, then I might be on board. It'll take a little work on that person's part, but at the end of the month, might work up a chunk of cash by doing good stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top