JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they were illegally modified to full auto

That page won't load and I can't find any source that corroborates that. So far the only thing reported is that there's some sign that an attempt was made to turn one of the guns fully auto but that it failed. It would be very interesting if a fully-automatic firearm were used.

That page won't load and I can't find any source that corroborates that. So far the only thing reported is that there's some sign that an attempt was made to turn one of the guns fully auto but that it failed. It would be very interesting if a fully-automatic firearm were used.

the link works for me, but I found it interesting I couldnt back up that link with a Google search. So I re-read my link and it does say deceivingly that "The Smith & Wesson rifle was changed in an attempt to enable it fire in fully automatic mode" then further down lists some bullet points stating "The shooters modified guns for automatic fire.". I put the two together and misunderstood the article...

It doesnt look like they actually used full auto, but they had tried to convert one to full auto.

My quick Google search turned up an article from anti-gun Huffington post which confirms an attempt was made to convert one to full auto but failed. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...lt-rifles-california_5661f892e4b079b2818ea0ac

Uberdillo, I've attached a screenshot of the webpage you cant load for your reference. Click to enlarge...
Selection_003.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads