JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So bad guys can't holler "Police, Police" when they break down the door? Nowadays, just yelling "Police" doesn't give adequate notice, given that imposters are now common, especially during home invasions.

If you are not a lawbreaker, the police shouldn't be breaking down your door. Being law-abiding should be what they call an "Affirmative Defense", meaning that the police should have to prove that the defendant knew that they were police by means other that what they are shouting. That would keep them in check at least a little.

I don't really understand why they need to assault drug houses anyway. The best busts are the result of careful investigation and undercover work. I think the assaults are more dramatic and get better news coverage. That is a poor reason to use them so much.

Yea, I've seen way too many stories about police raids targeting the wrong house and killing pets n stuff in the process if not the homeowner.

That and the stories of druggies impersonating police and robbing people.

There better be a call to my phone, a knock on my door, a loud speaker calling my name and red and blue lights up and down my street... Otherwise, I'll most likely be shooting at whomever enters my house.

I am not against police nor do I want to hurt anyone, but if you suprize me in my home my first reaction will be to assess the threat and shoot to protect my family, my pets and myself.

Not sure why they would ever want anything I have or me but who knows I guess:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top