JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I liked "Pulp Fiction" though...

Wait a minute. I thought those San Bernardino killers were "white". They sure weren't Negroes or Asians...

I guess "white" can mean anything you want it to mean these days. How people manage to continue communicating is beyond me.

Anyway, don't look for wisdom from Hollywood.

wait a minute, dont we all like him?
AJrfcMx.png

Then again, I dont give a bubblegum what he says. He plays make believe all day. I'll pay attention when he does the math to send a probe to Mars or does a heart transplant or leads a platoon into battle protecting his country.

AJrfcMx.png

After I read it,it sounded like he wished it was a white guy because he didn't want to think that the terrorist threat was actually here,not because he just wanted to have a reason to hate white folk.
But what do I know.
Y'all know who Alecia Keys is? Beautiful half black singer? She was in the movie "smoken aces" a few years back. She did an interview with some black entertainment magazine and said she loved making the movie. 'killin white folk? what's not to like' or something real close. Maybe 'getting paid to kill white folk'.
Didn't hear about that?
Of course not.
Just think about what would have happened if it was a white actor or actress that said that

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top