JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a couple of high-end Android tablets up for trade. They are Samsung's best general-purpose tablet, the Tab S, with Exynos 5 Octa CPUs, 3GB memory, and 16GB storage. They both have microSDHC card slots that accept up to another 128GB of storage. They are both the "Dazzling White" color.

Both run Android KitKat 4.4, have stereo speakers, surprisingly good cameras (8MP w/ flash on the back, 2.1MP on the front), 10 hour battery life, both are 6.6mm thin and incredibly light, they have the latest dual-band AC MIMO WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, fingerprint sensors, etc.

The real show stopper is the laminated WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Super AMOLED display. It has three modes, in case you want to dial down the saturation, but Samsung has done a great job in regards to color temperature and color accuracy (and they have the unbeatable AMOLED black levels and outdoor brightness). DisplayMate declared the Tab S to have the best tablet screen on the market, and I agree: http://www.displaymate.com/OLED_Tablet_ShootOut_1.htm

Anyway, I'm looking to trade for ammunition, or possibly a firearm. To give you an idea of trade value, I would swap the 10.5 for a case of brass .223/5.56, and I'd swap the 8.4 for a case of 7.62x39 or 9mm.

Firearms trades are more open, but I'd stick to NATO and Russian calibers.

Thanks

samsung-galaxy-tab-s.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. A case for me is 1000 rounds.

Ammo prices are at 2 year lows right now; Cabelas just had a sale where brass 5.56 was 26 cents/round shipped, and 9mm was 21 cents/round shipped.

Of course, you're welcome to offer anything you'd like. The worst that can happen is I'll say no.

Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.