JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Not quite sure on screen size because corner-to-corner measurement gives me 53". I suspect they just claimed 55 to make it sound better to customers.

It works fine, it's been my computer monitor for years and I just upgraded, so this big beasty needs a new home. No stand or remote, I was an idiot and threw those away when I got it.

Comes with a free knife.

It attaches to my PC via HDMI (yes, HDMI and power cord is included), it would make a great addition to any mancave, you'd just need to find one of those wall hanger frames. I guarantee you can find the remote for this model on Ebay, if that really matters.

I'm selling this as a monitor because to be perfectly frank, I have never used this as a television. Samsung sold it as a TV, but I bought it, plugged it into my PC, and that was that. It's sat here, doing its job, for years, without me even once trying to watch TV on it.

Model: LN-T5271F. 1920x1080, your standard HD screen.

Sells new for $450.

20210914_172604.jpg 20210928_140607.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top