JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
shot at sam's recently. friendly folks, who emphasize safety (which i appreciate at a public range). even still, folks with minimal skills still blast away. saw a young boy (12ys?) shooting his father's 40cal at much too far a distance. on the second shot he hit the richocheted off the hangar and took out a light bulb at the 40ft line. we had to shoot in a little more darkness that day.

decent selection of rental, too. Unfortunately, the rented sig 229 i shot had 4 light strikes in 100 rounds of 9mm. likely its tough to find time to keep all those guns in top condition.

the shop was larger than other non-chain stores in the seattle area. i am considering membership.

+1 on the slightly dark lanes.

:s0155:

+2 on being a bit dark

Also it's a bit cold in there on the firing line. Heck I always bring a coat but that wasn't enough the last time I was there (of course, that was 2 years ago).

Very friendly people especially in the shop. Straight talking, no BS, casual. Cleaned up the lanes. The ones on the left have better lighting. Went there 5-6 times around the Holidays, felt very comfortable. Good prices. Thinking about a membership unless I join an outdoor range like Kenmore or Marysville.

Good selection at the gun counter.

I like that they have Montana Gold bullets and reloading supplies for purchase.

Range is friendly and they support action pistol shooting with their Friday night action pistol matches that I used to participate in.

Worth a trip when I'm in the area.

Better than most Washington gun shops. Decent prices, friendly staff.

The range is decent, although a bit cramped and cold. Good airflow, but it sometimes makes the targets move around too much.

Been going to Sam's ever so often, for seveal years now.

Pleasant and friendly place.

On one visit, a LEO was zeroing in some rifles. He said he comes to Sam's even if it is not the closest range. That said a lot about Sam's.

I like shooting at Sam's. I guess I can see where the temp gets to some, but I was shooting in shorts today and felt just fine. It's well ventilated too, so you're not inhaling a lungfull of lead.

Sam's is a great place to go and shoot or shop. Great staff and very informative on any questions you might have. have a membership and definitely will renew when it's up. The range definitely does get cold but thats what the jackets and heater are for. Sam's is all around a great shop and range.

I like the guys @ Sam's. I've picked up a couple of guns from them, and they've always been very nice to work with. I'm going to see if I have time to certify on rifle this week so I can get more time w/ my battle rifles down there.

I also like that they do have rules to stop some of the rapid fire kiddies I've seen shoot there in the past. The posts and ceiling tell the tale of people whom you really don't want to ever have armed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top