JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, what's her point?
She has no point.

While I was blissfully ignorant of her prior to watching the video it is obvious she is speaking to a relatively small, but target audience.

Her use of the ' F ' word to emphasize her 'Just one 'Bleeping' thing' , along with all the other unknowns saying it as well, is nothing more than her attempt to create a recognizable statement, a 'top of mind' slogan - kind of like 'Just say no' - and the addition of the ' F ' word is a weak addition to emphasize it.

Nothing but an attempt to increase her popularity among what ever bizarre lib/dem/hippy/counterculture group watches her.

Last Edited:
PS:

ANTI RKBA women and men used to always bring up specific symbols when people spoke about GUNS.

Buying guns, shooting guns, open/conceal carry - those gun people MUST BE SHOWING OFF or want to show their 'symbol' or they have X envy.

That STUFF was always said ON THE NEWS, online from a to z even on GUN BOARDS, on the radio, boob tube, etc.

They might not be using the same exact words due to 'confused people' out there who may be more WOKE since it may insult some people in this PC world.

But I swear to some of you that NOT that LONG AGO... some anti told a female that she had p envy or the anti told the MAN that he was trying to PROVE himself - his MANHOOD by carrying a GUN.

IT was very common in literature and in some college - female type of classes to put it politely HERE.

Comedians, news people and even ANTI GUN POLITICAL HACKS are still saying this but in their own strange way for fear of insulting some groups of people.

Cate

xxuoqjoirgz61.jpg

It's easily explained how it happened... if you take the term Liberal and look it up in the Encyclopedia Británica it says "Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others, but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty." "Laws, judges, and police are needed to secure the individual's life and liberty, but their coercive power may also be turned against him. The problem, then, is to devise a system that gives government the power necessary to protect individual liberty but also prevents those who govern from abusing that power." So, it's there to protect and enforce people's rights and liberties.... ;) however, a government DOES NOT give them their RIGHTS or LIBERTIES! Each person has those Rights and Liberties because of a " HIGHER POWER!" But, what they did and continue to do is slightly change the wording and understanding of the words to where it changed the context! Then, when they crammed things/consumer items rapidly down our throats it made people not want to listen to a whole concept or idea. Therefore completely missing what was said because they were too impatient to wait and made sure they understand.
:s0137::s0146:

anyway that is all I have for now

To the poster who said that he was more fragile - many of us can RELATE to what you said as an older person and even as a younger person physically.

Handicapped, arthritis, old accident issues, old age, using a cane on and off, etc.

Take care of yourself.

Old Lady Cate

Left-wing comedian remarked, 'I can't believe that people can buy guns'

Proof that a Citizenship Test should include not only questions about Constitutional Theory......but of/about what The Constitution actually means/does for AMERICANS.

I suspect that she (and many others) would have failed if she (they) actually showed her (their) true colors prior to citizenship.

Ha, ha......yeah, YOU KNOW (I KNOW) that many are here just for the benefits. :(

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top