JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fragile men.. HA.. meanwhile nearly all music (see modern country), movies, TV have pro female messages that place women on pedestals and rarely are they ever made the lesser unless it's one female doing it to another.. Pretty sure one gender needing constant uplifting messages are the fragile ones. If people take their social blinders off.. they'll quickly see what I mean.

Her ignorance when it comes to firearms and the firearms community is physically nauseating. "Lasers".. lmfao.. she really popped off about accessories? Oh man.. it is always fun to read the blatant ignorance put on display by globalist antis.

From school bus deaths and injuries, abortions to cries of death to conservatives. Leaving schools unprotected is one of their favorites. The far Left does not care about stopping deaths.

The entertainment industry craves death and mutilation and praises the most extreme displays of it. Sam B is in no position to point a hypocritical finger at anyone.

I do not care what any of these people think and because they feel the need to tell everyone about their ideology ... I have 90% stopped watching TV/ movies, buying or listening to their music.

You can hate me all you want , but do not expect me to idolize you, give you my hard earned money , and other wise kiss your arse.

Last Edited:
@03A3Sporter Good points. One of the weirdest aspect of our popular culture is this notion that we all wait, with bated breath, to hear what some arrogant, grossly misinformed, vacuous celeb idiot thinks about a topic. I know there is a lot of us who simply could not care less and, if anything, would prefer if they'd kindly shut the hell up. :s0155:

@03A3Sporter Good points. One of the weirdest aspect of our popular culture is this notion that we all wait, with bated breath, to hear what some arrogant, grossly misinformed, vacuous celeb idiot thinks about a topic. I know there is a lot of us who simply could not care less and, if anything, would prefer if they'd kindly shut the hell up. :s0155:

The dew fell off that lily for me a long time ago none of these celebrities are special people to me, and most have done what I consider to be dispecable/ questionable things in their personal lives which do not earn my respect or praise. Many in public life would have done well to take the advice of Dolly Parton , a few years back a reporter interviewed her and ask about some social/political issue. She immediately told the reporter she never talks about her politics , endorses candidates or give her opinion on items of social interest. I am paraphrasing here but she said " no matter what you say or do , you will make half your audience mad at you. " America was much less polarized when she gave that interview FWIW .

The dew fell off that lily for me a long time ago none of these celebrities are special people to me, and most have done what I consider to be dispecable/ questionable things in their personal lives which do not earn my respect or praise. Many in public life would have done well to take the advice of Dolly Parton , a few years back a reporter interviewed her and ask about some social/political issue. She immediately told the reporter she never talks about her politics , endorses candidates or give her opinion on items of social interest. I am paraphrasing here but she said " no matter what you say or do , you will make half your audience mad at you. " America was much less polarized when she gave that interview FWIW .
Smart lady. As with all things, it seems, we need to hit back where money is concerned. Don't like the drivel coming from certain personalities/actors/media/etc., then stop watching their TV, movies, and anything else directly related to them. A person's principals get tested in hard times...it's time some in the elite class get tested.

Thread cleaned......This is a family friendly site lets remember that when commenting lest you become a former member of NWFA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top