JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2199
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
WASHINGTON RESIDENTS GET A $100 DISCOUNT
Gun owners help out gun owners! Since y'all are potentially facing a major civil liberty infringement, I'd like to offer a discount on this weapon to any Washington resident. I'm willing to drive anywhere in Washington to transfer the gun to you. It would come with 1 10 round mag. Full cash only.

Unfortunately I have to suspend any deals to Washington as the gun ban has just been passed.

For sale I am offering my Bulgarian SAM7SF-84R. It is numbers matching and very low round count. Comes with one 30 round magazine, genuine Arsenal 74 style muzzle brake and a top rail dust cover. This SAM7SF is a special edition that comes with the Arsenal quad rail front handguard pre-installed. This particular rifle was built in 2014 and still has it's black painted finish perfectly intact.

It was sold to me with an aftermarket top rail that goes over the dust cover. You can see it attached in the final picture. It is easy to install or uninstall. Unfortunately this aftermarket rail removed the front handguard takedown lever. I have a replacement that can be installed. Fortunately the quad rail handguard doesn't need the takedown lever. The top rail cover is called "The Chaos AK / Saiga 7.62 x 39 Titan Rear Rail"

Price is listed as $2,199 OR BEST OFFER. I am open to negotiation and possible trades. Not interested in any shotguns or pistols and most ARs. Only AR's I'd be interested in are retro. I am not interested in any SBRs. DEFINITELY open to other AKs! Open to partial gun/money trades if you don't want to spend full cash

Potential trade list
SIG 556 rifle
M45A1
M9A3
Finnish AKs
Galil ace gen 1s any caliber
Galil ace gen 2 556
Taiwanese T65
Zastava M90

Here are some videos if you'd like to learn more about the gun:

Here is a link to Arsenal's website for the gun:

20230414_114326.jpg 20230414_114344.jpg 20230414_114349.jpg 20230414_114426.jpg 20230414_114517.jpg

Feel the free to reach out if you have any questions or need any more pictures!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.