JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Worth suppressing shotgun?

• Total voters
Ahhhh, F it. I went ahead and ordered one, and a Dead Air Mask while I was at it!

Good way to celebrate Joes inauguration, by buying a shotgun (suppressor)!

Damn, adapters and such for most things suppressors are out of stock everywhere! Thankfully Silcencerco had the Saiga one in stock.

Hopefully in 6-12 months when I get this F'r this thing might be available somewhere other than Gunbroker at its original price!
1611696465116.jpeg

So.... You must be getting close to approval since you ordered in Jan. Been on the list for one since August/September and radio silence so far. Just shot a Turkey last weekend and remembered why I wanted one in the first place

So.... You must be getting close to approval since you ordered in Jan. Been on the list for one since August/September and radio silence so far. Just shot a Turkey last weekend and remembered why I wanted one in the first place
Lol, I just put it in the back of my mind.

I've had one since (+6 months) after they came out, and I've not found that it's done anything super valuable over than reduce any previously unnoticed muzzle flip and maybe bring the decibel levels down (I still won't shoot with us without a headset or plugs). My host gun has been a Benelli M4, but I may move it to my Origin when it clears NFA jail in the next couple of months. I'm a big SilencerCo fan generally, I just think my experience with this can was more hype than value.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews