JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep. Lives saved without firing a shot. I'm guessing the Jim Bowie wannabe wouldn't have responded so kindly to a request from an unarmed person.

I would have shot him without warning but then I teach knife and other weapons and I know what they can do

I would have shot him without warning but then I teach knife and other weapons and I know what they can do

Such hostility Blitz! May I comfort you with these words ...

"Men have feelings too. Can I share mine with you? The inner child cries out from deep within, 'nurture me brother we both can win ...." LOL!!! (Mr Van Dreison, B&B)

J/K

This is why I started to carry. I've been getting 'free protection' from other gun folks with CHLs my whole life. Although not excited about lugging around a pistol, I decided to stop wanting other's protection and do it myself.

Of course, this is not the type of story you will ever see on the evening news (or more than one quick blip on the radar), especially PDX local stations. Their fear-fear-fear constant stories only have one reoccurring theme. There are bad people out there that are after you, be very afraid, and here is what the government/police are doing to save you. They are heroes, support them in anything they ever do.

Perp was a "Homeless man" who paid for knife!
Muslim from Indonesia named; Kiet Thanh Ly
How does a homeless Muslim from SE Asia end up in Utah? Somebody brought him here, abandoned him, drugged him, then put money and Jihad in his hand/head.
Instant Jihad.
Next year it will be a suicide bomb vest

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Such hostility Blitz! May I comfort you with these words ...

"Men have feelings too. Can I share mine with you? The inner child cries out from deep within, 'nurture me brother we both can win ...." LOL!!! (Mr Van Dreison, B&B)

J/K

This is why I started to carry. I've been getting 'free protection' from other gun folks with CHLs my whole life. Although not excited about lugging around a pistol, I decided to stop wanting other's protection and do it myself.

Of course, this is not the type of story you will ever see on the evening news (or more than one quick blip on the radar), especially PDX local stations. Their fear-fear-fear constant stories only have one reoccurring theme. There are bad people out there that are after you, be very afraid, and here is what the government/police are doing to save you. They are heroes, support them in anything they ever do.

I have compassion for the insane to the point where they become violent, but no further

Perp was a "Homeless man" who paid for knife!
Muslim from Indonesia named; Kiet Thanh Ly
How does a homeless Muslim from SE Asia end up in Utah? Somebody brought him here, abandoned him, drugged him, then put money and Jihad in his hand/head.
Instant Jihad.
Next year it will be a suicide bomb vest

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Neither link works for me.

I wonder what Obama would think of this story and what he would say that would insert his foot in his mouth.

Even the cops were thankful for the gun carrying citizen, that is rare.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top