JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My mom tried to post this on a thread today to let all you guys know how much he loved your forum and the people in this community.

"Dear readers and friends of salmonriver john( john profitt) I am his wife of 37 blessed years and I sign up to inform you all that this was his very last post. I am letting you all know that he had a massive heart attack in his sleep Wed night and although his son performed CPR for 20 minutes and the paramedics another 20 we did not succeed in bringing him back. I want you all to know how much he loved this site and talking to you all."

Please make sure you take the time to tell someone you love how you feel often. He was 58 and this came way too soon.

She said she's putting his ashes into an ammo can.

God speed my friend, we shall fish when I see you in the hereafter.
We are both hoping that your family may find peace without Johns presence, in time, because know that he will always be in your heart.
RIP my friend.

Seriously!? I'm not sure I believe this.
I gotta find something else to do in my spare time. This is getting depressing, almost like work.

@salmonriverjohn seemed like a real good dude. He will surely be missed around here.

To you, his blood family, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. It was a pretty regular thing for him to comment on his family. More than anyone here, far as I know. He clearly thought the world of you. The pride he had for his kids was beautiful.
I'm truly very sorry for your loss.

This really sucks. And yes Salmonriverjohn you will be missed here. A good man that shared our love for firearms.

You never know when you're last day will be. And we should treat each other as such. My prayers go to his family and friends.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
I always enjoyed my conversations with Salmonriverjohn , he was a welcome addition to our forum.
He was a man of ready wit and excellent advise .... Salmonriverjohn will be missed.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top