JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took my boys up there over the weekend to do some shooting, The storm the night before had covered everything with snow, But I did manage to pick up three bags of garbage, well ok three sandwich bags of brass actually :s0114: it was from us. Next time!:s0155:

I love that place, and the two "quarrys. Sadly, it looks as if the faithful visitors of that spot showed one too many new shootin buddies.. Trash everywhere, I pick up as much as I can.. But it can get nasty out there. I usually go at day break as to avoid the meth head metal scrappers and moron city shooters. But still even with them, I like public land shooting much more than ranges.

At least you got out shootin!

Yeah I like it up there, just dont like all the garbage. I had never really done much exploring up that way but it looks like there might be a couple other decent spots a few roads down. when I had a pick up I would haul all I could out of the area. but not a lot fits in my jeep.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top