Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Salmonberry rd

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by soulrider, Feb 27, 2013.

1. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

Took my boys up there over the weekend to do some shooting, The storm the night before had covered everything with snow, But I did manage to pick up three bags of garbage, well ok three sandwich bags of brass actually :laugh: it was from us. Next time!:thumbup:

2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

I love that place, and the two "quarrys. Sadly, it looks as if the faithful visitors of that spot showed one too many new shootin buddies.. Trash everywhere, I pick up as much as I can.. But it can get nasty out there. I usually go at day break as to avoid the meth head metal scrappers and moron city shooters. But still even with them, I like public land shooting much more than ranges.

At least you got out shootin!

3. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

Yeah I like it up there, just dont like all the garbage. I had never really done much exploring up that way but it looks like there might be a couple other decent spots a few roads down. when I had a pick up I would haul all I could out of the area. but not a lot fits in my jeep.