JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who's up for some Salmonberry stewardship?

• Total voters
Alright. Who complained about the noise? Had to prove our age and everything! Who ever made the call.... you're going to get Swat next week! Ha ha!

20190719_210751.jpg

On a more serious note, they are hunting for a potential suicide person who said they'd do it at the Salmonberry Pit today. Dang, that's all we need tonight. On alert for a maroon Tahoe.

Let's hope they find this guy before it goes too far.

Man! You people did a super job! I took before and after pics of all the main spots along Salmonberry Rd and really, they are very clean! The pit is fabulous!

Recorded 36 volunteers!

I have a lot of photos to review and try to decide which ones to post, so, it may be Sunday evening before I can get it together.

Meanwhile, most of you signed your real names and affiliated with NWFA, however, not many put their 'User' name! So if you were there, post up to let me know so I can get a complete list to Joe Link for including the Green Volunteer badges on you profile.

Thanks again everyone! Really nice work today!

Thanks for everything, really appreciate the work you do Cogs.
We had a great time, and finishing early gave us time to shoot..quietly

And won prizes to boot!!!!

Thats us on the right side of the pic

Man! You people did a super job! I took before and after pics of all the main spots along Salmonberry Rd and really, they are very clean! The pit is fabulous!

Recorded 36 volunteers!

I have a lot of photos to review and try to decide which ones to post, so, it may be Sunday evening before I can get it together.

Meanwhile, most of you signed your real names and affiliated with NWFA, however, not many put their 'User' name! So if you were there, post up to let me know so I can get a complete list to Joe Link for including the Green Volunteer badges on you profile.

@Mikej and it was nice to have @Wifey at this one with me. Thanks Bill for all the work you do with Trash No Land. And a big thanks to the Oregon Hunters Association for the great work and eats.

Thank you @Cogs for yet another well planned and executed cleanup!

Had a lot of fun today.

Tried my best not to burn myself in the sun, failed.

However, the guns are dirty, which is a thing I've learned to enjoy.

Thanks to everyone who came out and make these events as fun as they always are.

Thanks to those that let me shoot their guns! Even Deagles!

Thank you to all that came. We had a great time. Did burn the top of my head a little. Thanks Bill for another successful event. Did the kids make it off the mountain ok? I think the 2 boys had more fun than most of us. Really nice kids, all 4 of them.

Thank you to all that came. We had a great time. Did burn the top of my head a little. Thanks Bill for another successful event. Did the kids make it off the mountain ok? I think the 2 boys had more fun than most of us. Really nice kids, all 4 of them.

Yes... good time! As I was rolling out about 3 The kids car was in the process of getting a tow. They were good.

That's one that

@WrenchNguns borrowed that one because mine was broke. Yep. Bigger truck is on my wish list! (But only in half ton 4x4. Don't need the 4 doors or heavy duty stuff.)

I thought this forum was anti-communist. I'm so American, I drive my truck with the gas cap off. That way fuel can splash out. My way of giving back to the planet.

Seriously, I work every Saturday. If there is ever a midweek clean up I'd have a better chance of making it. I do appreciate the effort you guys have done. These areas are so much better places like than Brown's Camp.

Recorded 36 volunteers!

@wcdubois was there!
Glad to help out with the clean-up and the after party is always so much fun.
I can't wait to see Rick's video when he gets it edited.

Respectfully, one comment, maybe in the future when we have younger kids in the group the use of the "F bomb" could stop.
They don't need to hear that language constantly repeated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top