JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang. Welps, do you have a kokanee lake you can drag some lures around close by? Trout fishing? Late season bass?

I'm just upset because I have been enjoying not spending hundreds in fuel and catching fish, now I'll have time spend hundreds in fuel just to fish....
Not to mention that the best minus tides start MONDAY!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
I'm just upset because I have been enjoying not spending hundreds in fuel and catching fish, now I'll have time spend hundreds in fuel just to fish....
Not to mention that the best minus tides start MONDAY!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Could be worse - you could be in Oregon and dealing with odfw. They hosed chinook anglers pretty good this year with their bs.

With a record run of Kings in the Columbia of 1,380,000 fish and still have 3K over Bonneville dam per day!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And this type of bs - and the columbia basin gillnetter welfare tag is why i won't buy salmon steelhead tags in oregon anymore. Not worth it. The lake 15 min from my house will be open year round starting in january..its year round bassin' for me now unless we move put pf state.

I'm not a warm water fisher (except this year) but have set up my boat for Kokanee with electric DR's and invested in the necessary tackle too for lakes (screw the CR endorsement tag). But I am and always will be a river rat so I bought a windshield boat with a jet so I can get up river to duck & goose hunt.

Last Edited:
I'm not a warm water fisher (except this year) but have set up my boat for Kokanee with electric DR's and invested in the necessary tackle too for lakes (screw the CR endorsement tag). But I am and always will be a river rat so I bought a windshield boat with a jet so I can get up river to duck & goose hunt.

Have you tried a bow mount electric yet? Coupled with a kicker or aft electric its like having a bow thruster :D makes maintaining position or heading a bit easier while trolling in the wind too.

Was just up at Stevens Creek on the Humptulips Sunday afternoon, and I can attest that we aren't missing much by the closure. A few very dark kings, and a ton of zombiechums with about fifty hooks stuck in each one.

What is really troubling is that even smaller lesser fished rivers like the Wishkah and Hoquiam are dead. No fish holding in the holes just out of tidewater, which is very unusual for late October. I am holding out hope that the silvers are late but it isn't looking good. Pray the November run of big hook noses starts coming in or we will be in deep you know what in a few years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top