JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just heard from a friend of mine that yesterday was the last day of salmon season!!! Said it's due to low water.... :s0001::s0001::s0001:
Another friend was on hold for 30 for the Region 6 office and 45 minutes to the Olympia office, he's about to blow a gasket and do you think I'm pizzed??? :mad::mad::mad:
I have not found anything on WDFW website about a closure notice?
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit. I've called the "fishing phone hotline", also looked around and like you, I can't find anything saying that it's been closed.
To me, that means keep fishing until they publish the closures.

Ray

Last Edited:
That is what I think.

WDFW Officer: Sir didn't you know that salmon fishing is closed due to low water levels?o_O

Me: Well no I didn't, I checked the WDFW website and NADA, now leave me alone son before ya pizza me off more than you already have....:s0001:

Nothing from the ODFW website either, except that the run was late and suggests we hit the rivers now.

I'd be furious if they closed the season!
Finally get a day off tomorrow and I'm going out!

Keep your lines wet, and the hooks set!

FISH ON!!!!
:s0071:

I've been hoping a neighbor would have a good day and hand off some fresh fish...
My brother would always go and usually had a full freezer so it worked out great.

Nothing from the ODFW website either, except that the run was late and suggests we hit the rivers now.

I'd be furious if they closed the season!
Finally get a day off tomorrow and I'm going out!

Keep your lines wet, and the hooks set!

FISH ON!!!!
:s0071:
You're emoji should check his bait. I have been watching him for hours and he hasn't had a single bite.

I haven't heard anything .
Just thought I would say the WA state fish and game website is a joke.
And I forgot
To say salmon fishing is over in Washington anyway.
It's all about Wales and tribal fishing.

I had sent an email on Nov 12th for information, I just received an email from WDFW!!!

FAEEA880-9E27-4678-A9DD-B625506B7722.png

It irks me to no end that they come out with a preseason predictions saying that this will be one of the best salmon runs in recent years.... :s0113:
then they curtail retention to ensure escapement goals....:s0092::s0092::s0092:
Good for license sales but bad for their reputation of mismanagement of the resources, OUR RESOURCES!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I am going to lobby WDFW for a Lakes only license because I am sick and tired of their incompetence of their jobs!!!:s0057::s0057::s0057:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top