JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am driving down to Eugene on Friday to pick up a side of beef. I was hoping to do some shooting in a new area. Anyone willing to share a shooting spot between Portland and Eugene that's not too far off of I5?

I'd apprciate the directions. Thanks.

ARCP one of the largest & well organized in the state from what I'm told.
ARPC - Home

Stone's throw off I-5 between Brownsville/Halsey exit 228 and Lebanon/Shedd Hwy 34 exit. There is an over pass (Boston Mill Road/Shedd Overpass) that feeds 7 Mile Lane right into the main range entrance....but you can't get to it except from Shedd on Hwy 99. They have a great map on the website. ......odd...can't find the map
here's the office phone (541) 491-3755
Good luck.

Last Edited:
1) guests of members are welcome to shoot;
2) 'public sight in days' are offered seasonally;
3) organized scheduled match days are open to non-members;
4) various training events are open to public non-members;

my previous assertion of 'open to public' was poorly stated; office staff will give you a tour of the facility.

The Emerald Empire 12-100 yard public range is open 10-4 Thursday-Sunday with very few exceptions for holidays etc. Daily non-member fee is $10/shooter.
The yearly club dues and workbond at Emerald Empire is $200/year. And that can be reduced on a scale, even eliminated, by volunteer help at the club. Qualifying work can be rangemastering on the public range, helping with events or the business/administration of the club, needed maintenance, work parties and projects, etc. Helping the club and the local shooting community is a good thing.
Member ranges include 5 other ranges: pistol/rifle range to ~100 yards, a ~70 yard pistol and rimfire rifle range, shotgun range, 100&200 yard rifle range, and an archery range.
link:
EMERALD EMPIRE GUN CLUB OPEN 10 AM - 4 PM THU - SUN (541) 747-6666

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads