JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Did anyone else go to the Tea Party on the Capital steps today? It was good! Lots of support and lots of speakers. I drove up from Eugene so I got there an hour late, but still heard alot of good stuff.:s0155:

And ALL of them upset that the Obama administration gave 98% of them tax cuts that show up NOW as roughly 15% bigger tax refund checks! Also they are mad about being forced to pay less money for better health insurance that can't dump them if they need to use it! Those durn Federal elitists!

Now, if only they could get that parrot off of their shoulders that constantly squacks, "FAIR AND BALANCED! FAIR AND BALANCED!"......................elsullo :s0112:

And ALL of them upset that the Obama administration gave 98% of them tax cuts that show up NOW as roughly 15% bigger tax refund checks! Also they are mad about being forced to pay less money for better health insurance that can't dump them if they need to use it! Those durn Federal elitists!

Now, if only they could get that parrot off of their shoulders that constantly squacks, "FAIR AND BALANCED! FAIR AND BALANCED!"......................elsullo :s0112:

Nice cheap shot.... Spoken like a true liberal!

Nice cheap shot.... Spoken like a true liberal!

How to Speak rightie!
If you tell us the facts we will accuse you of being a commie, liberal, or tin foil hat wearing, off their meds, lapdog, freedom hater, maoist transvestite welfare bum.
Cheap shot is never what we practice when we make ten thousand insulting names that contain the letters in 'Obama' or display a picture of him as the Joker, but is is only what you lefties do when you tell us the facts.
Reject all facts and never check the validity of any dispensed by Fox.
And act absolutely sure at all times that your opinions are always 100% perfect and that you've never been brainwashed.

And then get very upset when you're not taken seriously.

...kind of like my neighbor that bubblegumes about "the government", but he's the first one to be at the mailboxes like clockwork the day the unemployment check comes.

Part of the reason for attending tea parties is just knowing it bugs the stupid libtards.

During the 50's and 60's we grew up knowing that communists were our enemies, now we have them at the top. And even though it's as obvious as can be libs will still argue about it.

My country is under attack from within, and every liberal who voted for Mr. Obama is helping destroy this nation from within.

What kind of person is so stupid that they actually can't grasp that all of our taxes are going up? How bad will it have to get before libs understand it? The unemployment is 9.7% but you have to be willingly retarded to not know it's at least 15% without the number skewing. Only an idiot would accept 9.7% when the deceiver said the porkulous bill needed to be done to prevent less than 8% unemployment! Can't you people see and think? http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1910208,00.html
The bible talks about the end times, and how people will be under "Strong delusion, willing to believe a lie" (2nd Thess 2:11). The election of Mr. Obama is a good indicator that yet another prophesy is coming true before our eyes.

Edit, The bubblegummed above is a word for extremely mentally challenged, the word begins with an R.

How to Speak rightie!
If you tell us the facts we will accuse you of being a commie, liberal, or tin foil hat wearing, off their meds, lapdog, freedom hater, maoist transvestite welfare bum.
Cheap shot is never what we practice when we make ten thousand insulting names that contain the letters in 'Obama' or display a picture of him as the Joker, but is is only what you lefties do when you tell us the facts.
Reject all facts and never check the validity of any dispensed by Fox.
And act absolutely sure at all times that your opinions are always 100% perfect and that you've never been brainwashed.

And then get very upset when you're not taken seriously.

And you liberal fools did GWB 100 times worse that anything being done to bho today. Go away

And you liberal fools did GWB 100 times worse that anything being done to bho today. Go away

Nah, we only did Bush about the same as you are doing Obama, but Bush was 100 times worse, I mean actual screw ups, like wars for nothing, corporate welfare medicare drug plans, FEMA, 9-11, appointments to the FDC and the FED that lead to our financial meltdown, and the cherry on top the two activist judges he put on the supreme court who just gave the country to the corporations via that 'you have no limits in how you may manipulate the elective process' decision. These are not delusional fantasies, these are the actions.

I hope you guys see what Bugeye is doing. He is taking the topic of the original post and diverting it and making you guys spend your time defending your politics and while ignoring the original topic which he wants to divert attention from.

Don't fall for it just brush past his posts and go back to the original topic. Trying to change his mind or show him logic is futile.

Original topic:

"What happened at the Tea party"

Bugeye divert topic:

Bush bad, Bush bad, Bush bad.................................

Guess what George Bush is not in control of this country so it doesn't matter if George Bush is Jesus Christ or Satan himself as he has no power and cannot change anything at this point.

I hope you guys see what Bugeye is doing. He is taking the topic of the original post and diverting it and making you guys spend your time defending your politics and while ingoing the original topic which he wants to divert attention from.

Don't fall for it just brush past his posts and go back to the original topic. Trying to change his mind or show him logic is futile.

Original topic:

"What happened at the Tea party"

Bugeye divert topic:

Bush bad, Bush bad, Bush bad.................................

Guess what George Bush is not in control so it doesn't matter if George Bush is Jesus Christ or Satan himself as he has no power and cannot change any thing at this point.

Thanks Trlsmn... This isn't about the politics, I was just wondering what your guys take was on it. I'm just a young guy(18), looking for wisdom from his elders:D:s0155:

Why can liberals not move past the Bush era?
Why does everything have to go back to Bush because not everything does.

but enough with the anti-Bush rhetoric.

Those who consider themselves tea partiers are looking forward to whats going to happen if we don't change the governing body in the states.

While we look forward to change, others look to the past to point out failures.

it's simple when you think of it. It's easier to point out an error in somebody elses past than it is to look at the error you are currently making.

"Don't Tread On Me":
Look at the health scam that was passed. 65%+/- a few do NOT approve. This is elected officials running their own course. That's what we're standing up against. Our elected officials not doing what their constituents want. That my friend (whether your a lib, conservative, democrat or repub) is the reason I stand up for my country.

I was one of the youngest people standing out in the crowd on the 15th in Corvallis. That made me proud. Not enough of us do that. The majority of people my age have their hands out, and not enough have their hands dirty.

Nah, we only did Bush about the same as you are doing Obama,
Nice try buggy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6b1VOAATNk

That's the kind of vicious hate mongering you are attributing to TEA party people? Not even close.

but Bush was 100 times worse, I mean actual screw ups, like wars for nothing, corporate welfare medicare drug plans, FEMA, 9-11,
"No joy" here either buggy. FEMA got blamed when the then liberal Democrat Governor Kathleen Blanco, and NO's illustrious idiot mayor Nagin didn't heed the 48 hour warning they were given by NOAA. So you're a 9/11 "truther?" The proper response to the first WTC attack under Clinton would have prevented 9/11. So soon you libs forget.

appointments to the FDC and the FED that lead to our financial meltdown,
You mean the appointments that Clinton made to Fannie and Freddy? Like Franklin Raines? The policies that were held up by banking officials in Congress (like Barney Frank) that were supposed to bring home ownership to minorities? Explained succinctly here:
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_whistleblower_they_ignored_20100414/
Excerpt:
There aren't too many genuine heroes to come out of the banking disaster, but Armando Falcon is one of them. You have probably never heard of him, but his testimony Friday before the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, available on the commission's website, is must reading for anyone trying to figure out why U.S. taxpayers had to bail out companies to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars.

Falcon was the chief regulator attempting to bring order to the houses of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac during the first four years of this decade, and had he been listened to, a significant part of the housing crisis could have been mitigated. Instead his agency was denied serious regulatory power by Democrats in Congress including liberals such as Reps. Barney Frank and Maxine Waters, both of whom assumed he was undermining public support for more affordable housing.

and the cherry on top the two activist judges he put on the supreme court who just gave the country to the corporations via that 'you have no limits in how you may manipulate the elective process' decision.
Oh you mean the two judges that were the principle voices in upholding the 2nd Amendment in Heller vs DC!!!
It stands to reason you wouldn't like those two!:s0058:
These are not just my delusional fantasies,
Fixed that for ya!!:s0155:

I hope you guys see what Bugeye is doing. He is taking the topic of the original post and diverting it and making you guys spend your time defending your politics and while ignoring the original topic which he wants to divert attention from.

I understand that Trismn.
But somebody here needs to point out his delusions :nuts: and lies to the general reader.

How am I doin'? :s0084::s0140:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top