JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can wait 1 week, you can go to the ARPC fun show in Albany. That's probably the best show in the whole valley. Only $5 admission, free parking

If you can wait 2 weeks, you can go to the Rickreall fun show. $5 admission and it benefits the firefighters. Also free parking. It's a smaller show, but definitely worth the $5.

Thanks PDX I will definitely make both of those shows, they are my favorites along with the Lions Club Show in Albany. I can usually find something at those shows.......even if I don't need it. Need?...
Just looking for something to occupy some time Saturday.

Good evening Gents.

Just got back, it was much bigger than it has been in the past. There were some empty tables and many were not gun related. All in all it was OK, something to do anyway.......Not complaining.

As I said something to do. Saw one vendor getting chewed out by a couple shoppers for asking $60 for a brick of Remington or $7 per box of 50.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top